Set 2: Clusters based on N-body simulation.
Text written in italics represents the differences with respect to
Galaxy clusters drawn by choosing a random sight line through one of 5 fields (each
covering 2.9 x 2.9 deg), extracted from a cosmological
- Omega_0 = 0.3
- Omega_Lambda = 0.7
- H0 = 65 km/s/Mpc
- sigma_8 = 1.00
- Flux limit: 5 x 10-15 erg/cm2/s (0.5-2 keV)
- Redshift interval: 0.1...1.4
- Mass interval: 1013...1017
- Luminosity-temperature (LX-T) relation evolves such as to
mimic no evolution in an (Omega_0=1.0, Omega_Lambda=0.0) universe
- Scatter and steepening at low T of the LX-T relation included.
- MEKAL spectra, Z = 0.25 ZSun.
- Sky positions provided by the simulation
Last update: Feb 4, 2002. Jesper Rasmussen, email@example.com