Next: Changes upto v0.1.1
Up: Changes from Previous Versions
Previous: Changes upto v0.3
- Added a command line option
to switch off the navigation links
at the top of each page.
- The navigation icons are now part of the distribution.
- Added a customizable separator between the main body of the text
in a page and the child links from that page.
- The order of the navigation keywords at the top of each page is
the same as that of the navigation icons.
- The arguments of verbatim environments are now translated
into fixed width fonts.
- A warning is given if a bbl (bibliography) file is
needed but not found.
- The installation is now (mostly) done by setting variables in
just one file.
- The pstoxbm script now uses environment variables
set in the initialization file.
- Fixed bug in translating sequences of special HTML characters
(e.g. &, <, etc.)
- Fixed bug in the handling of the
$$-form of the dislay
- Fixed bug in the handling of the *-forms of environments.
- Added sections on how to embed hyperlinks in a LaTeX document
(see Page ) and on how to extend the translator
(see Page ) in the documentation.
Tue May 28 19:03:54 MET DST 1996